With Giten Tonkov, Creator of Biodynamic Breathwork & Trauma Release System.
This special skills training course will be lead by Giten Tonkov, Founder of BioDynamic Breathwork and Trauma Release system. He will take you on an experiential deep dive into the concept of Felt Sense so that you will walk away with a deeper sense of yourself and solid tools you can use in everyday life to be able to manage the level of activation and presence in your physical body as well as bring into your work with clients if you are a somatic practitioner.
Biodynamic Breathwork & Trauma Release System is rooted in utilizing the Felt Sense as a means to stay present to your physical sensations without attaching meaning to it. When you’re able to remain present to what your bodies experience at any given moment without making it mean anything you are no longer stuck in unconscious emotional responses and behaviors perpetuated by the past traumatic events. You can develop a capacity to be present in any situation without loosing your awareness or being overwhelmed by emotions, bodily responses or memories.
This special skills training is for you if:
- you are a bodyworker, therapist, or healer working with clients who are struggling with past traumatic experiences and practical excersises;
- you struggle with being overwhelmed and need tools to remain calm, steady or find grounding in your somatic experience;
- you’re curious to learn more embodiment practices that will support you to access creativity, pleasure and joy.
In this fully experiential and informational training course we will utilize the Biodynamic Breathwork & Trauma Release System’s 6-elements approach to healing trauma. This multi-modal approach supports the body’s natural responses to bring resolution and let go of trauma.
- Conscious connected breathing
- Spinal unwinding movement
- Touch and bodywork
- Guided processes
- Conscious non-cathartic emotional expression
- Language skills
- Creative use of sound
These techniques will support you and your clients to be present in the physical body and gently releasing trauma-related deep core tension without overwhelming the nervous system.
Giten Tonkov, Director of BioDynamic Breath & Trauma Release Institute, a worldwide learning entity, and co-creator of Energy Of Breath Institute in New York City has been on a journey of self-dis...