An amazing self-discovery retreat through the Art of Photography.
This unique photographic process guides us to focus in the awareness of the magic CLICK.
Click is the Here and Now.
Click is Meditation.
Click brings us into our heart with creativity.
We heal whatever is in the way,
to really own the blissfulness that is our birth right.
The retreat is open to everyone who has a longing to take a picture in a breath.
Professionals and beginners are welcome.
Just bring a camera, even mobile’s camera, and your presence.
What to expect:
- Photographic techniques:
Light, portraits, focus, landscape, body-posture, breath, movement, color, B/W,
- Care for the artist, inspiration, expression of something newborn …
- Self – empowerment
- Systemic Constellation with Nirupa Christopoulou
- Excursions, fun, playfulness and celebration
What to bring:
- Your camera or the camera of a mobile phone
- A laptop (if possible with the Lightroom or other program, in order to select easily your photos)
- A cable to connect your camera (or mobile) with your laptop
- Your openness, creativity and enthusiasm
Taster and Photographic Presentation: Afroz, 11/7, 21:15 pm: Everybody Welcome
Photography is the only Art, the unique tool of Art that immortalizes the moment. Photographic click is eternal. Without beginning, without en...
- Classic ballet - Royal College of Dance
- Photography, Focus, Athens
- Photographic Workshop with Constantine Manos (Magnum) & Ed Kashi (National Geographic), Scopelos, Greece
- Oenology in UNIWA University of Athens & TORRES Winery in Barcelona
- A 3rd year in Therapist Training at the International institute of therapy, the experiential school for personal growth and professional development Osho Humaniversity.
- Certified 4D Dream Coach
- Non violent communicator
- UNESCO honor, 2nd Art Mediterranean Forum, Beirut, 2003-“Women of the World”
- 1st International Prize, Competition SCOOP- “Albino Talisman” 2009
- Honor, Photo Press Union of Greece, 2010
- Best pictures, LIFE web magazine, 2011
- Gold Medal, International Competition PX3 for the “Greek crisis: Sparagmos”, 2014
- ND awards, Ηonorable mention, “The Odyssey of Refugees”, 2016
- Barcelona 1995, 1996 - Visual Marathon
- Bic (Spain) 1996, New York 1999 - Mobile Art Museum, “Velocity”
- Thessaloniki 1997 - Cultural Capital of Europe: “Light - Motion – Life”- Personal
- Barcelona 1998 - Spring of Photography: “Racism”
- Athens 1999 - Diavasi Cultural Center: “Glances at the World”-Personal
- Johannesburg 1999- 1st Cultural Month, “Smiles of the World”-Personal
- Rhodes 2000 - 1st Mediterranean Women’s Peace Forum, “Women of the World”
- Athens 2001, National park, 5th Ecofestival
- Zagreb 2001 - “Woman’s room-woman’s view”
- Ankara 2002 - FAM, Turkish and Greek women artists
- Athens 2002- Coronet Theater “Images in the Dark” - the Prague Black Theater Personal
- Beirut 2003 - FAM Mediterranean women artists exhibit for Peace
- Izmir 2004 - FAM Turkish and Greek artists
- Athens 2004–Olympic Games “Catch the light”: large sized pictures exhibited in buildings
- Athens 2006 - “Mama Africa” festival
- Athens 2006 - EPASKT & Diavasi: “Landscapes of thought, of the world, of the universe” in conjunction with Elena Polihronatou’s paintings & astrophysicist Elena Hatzihristou’s photographs of the universe.
- Athens Hilton, Byzantine restaurant,2006 - Ethnic Photo multi projections -Personal
- Athens 2007 - Photo-projections “Traveling in the Human Joy of the Universe” Legalization of Cannabis festival
- Rhodes 2012 – “Women of the World”, French Consulate
- Paris 2012 – “Women of the World”, Gallery Mediatheque - Personal
- Perpignan 2012 – Visa Pour L’ Image – opening ceremony projection: “Sparagmos, a retrospective of Greek crisis”
- Athens 2012 – “Evros, Gate to Europe”, Photometria Festival - Personal
- Paris 2014 – “Women of the World”, Andre Maraux Cultural Center – Personal
- Athens 2015: “Odyssey of Refugees from Aegean to Berlin” –
- Barcelona 2016 - “Odyssey of Refugees from Aegean to Berlin”, Casa Cultural, Lloret de Mar - Personal
- Hellenic Parliament of Athens 2016 & Brussels 2017 – “Survival Routes”,
- Athens 2017 – “Polis-Flows-Tensions –Osmosis”, M. Cacoyannis foundation
- “Promitheus» Cacoyannis foundation, Athens, 2018
- Photo –Projection on Academy’s building and Technopolis | Athens Photo World festival, 2019
- Cosmote History channel: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ElDteqdaZs
- 29th Business Leadership Leadership Conference https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=161&v=crN8pPkoGmo
- Main Speaker at TEDx University of Aegean, Apollo Theater, Syros 2016
- Greek General Army: “Master of myself”
- Tribes in Omo Valley and River’ tribes, south Ethiopia, 2019 & 2020
- “Flow”, Prespes Lakes- 2020
- “Surrender”, Mt Olympus -2020
- “Enlight”, Syros island 2021
- Tanzanian tribes and safari, 2020, 2022
- Sufi forgiveness ceremony in Oasis Siwa, Egypt, 2018
- Mani, South Peloponnese unknown villages, Easter forgiveness feast -2017, 2018, Taygetos 2022
- Little Homelands (2013-2023) – Acceptance of our Diversity -the immigrants’ lives in their neighborhoods and temples of Athens
- Dawn at the biggest Greek fish market “Ihthioskala”.
- Oman (2015, 2017, 2018, in collaboration with the Photographic Society of Oman and the Consul of Greece in the Sultanate of Oman
- Eleonas Women’s Prison, a volunteer offer
- Webinars: “Photograph my Dreams”, “Unlock during Lockdown”, “Selfcare” and “Blossom” during the lockdown of 2020-2021 due to pandemic of covid-19.
- “Photography in our sensations” – TEDx Larissa 2021
- She facilitated business’ members such as 3E-Coca Cola, Alstrom, Novo Nordisk, through Photo workshops to find their common dream with team building and team-empowerment actions and meditations