Transformation through movement, dance, art and meditation
This 5 module training is for people who want to deepen their understanding of the inner healing processes or learn the skills for working with people with alchemy through movement, dance, breath and art.
In the training you will receive the guidelines for facilitating and learn how to use the exercises and music while working with people or oneself.
You will learn how to support people to use alchemy in their lives. Also you can use these skills for your personal growth or when you facilitate groups or events.
What participants can learn in this 5 module training:
- How to come closer to others and recognize what they are not able to express verbally
- How to encourage someone to express their emotional state through movement and art
- How to use our own creativity to help others to accept their body and develop a positive self-image
- How to identify the group dynamics and encourage participants to develop cooperation
- How to help others and oneself when experiencing traumatic stress and how to regulate nervous system through movement
- Role of the facilitator and group leader
- Communication skills
Applicable in workshops with children or adults, personal growth, creative practice, therapy, dancing classes, team building… Every module is a standalone unit. There is no need to attend modules in particular order. Training is open to everyone. Previous experience is not required.
ART OF ACCEPTANCE, CREATIVITY AND RELAXATION
TRANSFORMATION OF EMOTIONS
- contact with your own body and becoming aware of its potential
- transformation of emotions through movement and art therapy
- learning new ways to deal with emotions
- creative inner alchemy
- discovering personal qualities through dance therapy
- exploring elements of inner alchemy (resource, acceptance, compassion …)
- exploring the forgotten language of your body
- keys to your own inner dance
- Facilitator’s skills for leading groups, events or workshops using movement, dance and art
Niradha graduated Psychology at the University of Zagreb (Croatia), finished Psychotherapy for Movement and Dance (EADMT, UK), received her Dance Teacher/Choreographer diploma after finishing school f...
- 2001 : „Creative Inner Alchemy Training“ (3 modules);
- 2012 : „Dance Alchemy™ Training“ (3 modules);
- 2014 : „Creative movement & Art Therapy“ (4 modules);
- 2018 : „Inner Dance Alchemy™ Training“ (5 modules).
- 1996 : ‘Through Movement and Dance to Health’;
- 1998 : ‘Bodyfeeling’;
- 2001 : ‘Creativity & Celebration – Creative Movement & Art Therapy’;
- 2012 : „Dance Alchemy™“;
- 2013 : ‘Passion for Life: Joy-Trust-Love’;
- 2018 : „Inner Dance Alchemy™“;
- 2019 : „Celebrating Yourself“.
- 2005 : Educational Training ‘Creative Movement’;
- 2013 : ‘Inner Alchemy of Relationships’.