Transformation through movement, dance, art and meditation
This training is for people who want to deepen their understanding of the inner healing processes or learn the skills for working with people with alchemy through movement, dance, breath and art.
You will learn how to support people to use alchemy in their lives. Also you can use these skills for your personal growth or when you facilitate groups or events.
What participants can learn in the training:
- How to come closer to others and recognize what they are not able to express verbally
- How to encourage someone to express their emotional state through movement and art
- How to use our own creativity to help others to accept their body and develop a positive self-image
- How to identify the group dynamics and encourage participants to develop cooperation
- Role of the facilitator and group leader
- Communication skills
Applicable in workshops with children or adults, personal growth, creative practice, therapy, dancing classes, team building…
In the training you will receive, through 5 modules, the guidelines for facilitating and learn how to use the exercises and music while working with people.
Every module is a standalone unit. There is no need to attend modules in order. Training is open to everyone. Previous experience is not required.
ART OF PRESENCE, MOVEMENT, RHYTHM AND CONNTACT
- Facilitator’s skills for leading groups, events or workshops using movement, dance and art
- Learning ways to rebalance the nervous system, that can support the healing of traumatic events from the past
- Awareness of the centres in the body
- Healing techniques
- The use of music and rhythm and learning how different rhythm affects different sensations in our body
- Expanding trust in contact with others and with yourself through movement and art
- Creative Dance Dialogues which increase cognitive-motor processes
- The use of various props for creating movement story and develop cooperation and collaboration in the group
Niradha was born in Croatia. Graduated Psychology at the University of Zagreb (Croatia), finished Psychotherapy for Movement and Dance (UK), received her Dance Teacher/Choreographer diploma after fini...