This training is for people who want to deepen their understanding of the inner healing processes or learn the skills for working with people with alchemy through movement, dance and art.
In the training you will receive, through 5 modules, the guidelines for facilitating and learn how to use the exercises and music while working with people.
You will learn how to support people to use alchemy in their lives. Also you can use these skills for your personal growth or when you facilitate groups or events.
What participants can learn in the training:
- How to come closer to others and recognize what they are not able to express verbally
- How to encourage someone to express their emotional state through movement and art
- How to use our own creativity to help others to accept their body and develop a positive self-image
- How to identify the group dynamics and encourage participants to develop cooperation
- Role of the facilitator and group leader
- Communication skills
Applicable in workshops with children or adults, personal growth, creative practice, therapy, dancing classes, team building…
Every module is a standalone unit. There is no need to attend modules in order. Training is open to everyone. Previous experience is not required.
MODULE 3: TRUST, EXPRESSION, INNER GUIDANCE & TRANSFORMATION
- awarenes techniques for opening to the quality of Trust and learn how to expand the inner horizon of trusting in yourself and life
- facilitator’s skills for leading groups, events or workshops using movement, dance, role playing, breath and art
- reconnection to your inner guide
- transformation keys to support yourself in daily life
- opening to the qualities and wisdom of archetypes
Niradha was born in Croatia. Graduated Psychology at the University of Zagreb (Croatia), finished Psychotherapy for Movement and Dance (UK), received her Dance Teacher/Choreographer diploma after fini...