OSHO MEDITATION FACILITATORS TRAINING
“Enjoy deepening your understanding of the OSHO Meditations and learn the skills, gain the confidence to introduce them to others – with friends, in a spa or meditation center, in your business or other professional setting.
“Before you start doing a technique, be fully alert that you have understood it. Each technique is for bringing about a revolution in you. First try to understand the technique absolutely rightly.” – Osho –
Your approach to meditation, and your understanding of the key points of each meditation, can make all the difference in your experience and in the benefits you take away. This is true for yourself, and for the people who you are sharing these meditations with.
In these four days, we’ll put a lot of focus on the in-depth content of the Osho meditations, and on the best way to get the most out of them – deepening your understanding of the meditations you already know and getting to know others that you have not yet explored.
We’ll touch on many relevant points for facilitating these dynamite techniques. The days are informative, experiential, and fun.
- What is meditation?
- Who/what is OSHO?
- The unique approach and “climate” around OSHO meditation
- The many OSHO Active Meditations® in-depth: the science behind each of them, the essence of their steps, the vital points that make all the difference
- Short Osho meditations for your day, and to use while being a facilitator
- Role of facilitator, guidelines for facilitating
- Grounding, relaxed communication, equipment use
- Presentation practice with supportive feedback
- Your own questions and how to respond to meditators’ questions.
On completion of the course you will receive a Certificate of Participation and a comprehensive Handbook which includes the instructions for the OSHO meditations, tips for facilitating each meditation, additional supporting texts from Osho about the meditations and about facilitating, and more.
“It will be good for you also. This is my observation, that there are many things that you learn only when you start teaching them. The best way to learn a thing is to teach it.” – Osho –
Some previous experience of Osho meditations is required
Timetable: 10am-2pm, 3.30-5pm, 9.15-10.15pm. (Approximately)
Garimo was born and educated in the Netherlands and the UK, and started her work in the field of hum...