This a 10-day Program for any women who wishes to have healthy and beautiful breasts from inside as well as from outside.
Breasts are the most sensitive parts of a woman, the whole creativity of the feminine body is centered around these. Concentrating near the breasts and working on them makes one feel very happy, blissful, self confident, sensing sweetness all over the body and being.
Working on the breasts will change your life in a beautiful way!
Breasts are the POSITIVE poles of woman and according to Ayurveda working on it is must to make our life whole, happy and healthy.
It is essential for every woman to work on her breast tissue.
Highlights of the Course
- Special yoga exercises to beautify your chest and breast tissue. This exercises are specially helping the woman to balance her hormonal and reproductive system.
- Training for Ayurvedic Breast massage using special oil and herbs to help in preventing breast cancer, the second most common cancer in women. Also to beautify the breasts making it toned, healthy, improving lymphatic drainage and blood circulation and improving the size and shape .
- To take out the negativity from the physical, mental and emotional body and bring love and joy in your life.
- Special meditation techniques for woman.
- Ayurvedic breast packs to help to take out the toxins and to beautify the breasts.
- This course is very helpful for rehabilitation for those women who have undergone surgery, chemotherapy or Radiotherapy for Breast cancer. (Only after 6 months of completion of full treatment and having normal parameters.)
- The course will help woman to let go of the fear of having breast tumors.
- Nurturing your feminity and enjoying being woman.
After this course
You will be able to take care of your breasts and do self massage.
You will be able to give a 60 min Ayurvedic breast massage session.
You will get the certificate and a booklet.
You will start loving yourself more and also loving all the people around you. This will drastically improve your relating with your family and friends, making it very smooth, loving and caring.
6 am to 7 am Nadbrahma
7 to 7.15 am Drinking Herbal Tea
7.15 am to 8.15 am Yoga
8.15 am to 9. 15 am Shower, Breakfast,
9.15 am to 9.45 am work as meditation
10 am 1.30 pm Session 1
1.30 pm to 2.30 pm Lunch
2.30 pm to 3.30 pm Session 2
3.30 to 5.30 pm Tea, beach time
5.30 pm to 6.30 pm Kundalini Meditation
7.00 pm to 8 .15 pm white robe
8.15 to 9.15 pm dinner
10 pm Bed Time
Dr. Sanjivani Selbach/ Taruna, is the founder of “Sahasi -Breast Care – Rehabilitation – Resea...