Niradha graduated Psychology at the University of Zagreb (Croatia), finished Psychotherapy for Movement and Dance (EADMT, UK), received her Dance Teacher/Choreographer diploma after finishing school for professional dancers, choreographers and dance teachers (School of Contemporary Dance ‘Ana Maletić’, Croatia)
She is a certified Dance, Art and Breath therapist and certified session giver / practitioner for Somatic Experiencing™, trauma healing session, Transomatic Dialogue, Bardo-Karmic session, Dream Dialogue and Chakra somatic session.
Also, she facilitates Meditative Therapies (Osho No Mind, Osho Mystic Rose, Osho Born Again and Osho RYOTFLO Talking to Your Body-Mind) and trainings for facilitators for Osho Born Again and Osho No Mind.
Niradha is the founder and the president of the “Centre for creative development and dance” since 1998 and the director of the company “PCentar Osmijeh”. She has been working for more than 20 years with people leading different seminars and trainings connected with psychotherapy, meditation, dance and art.
She is creator and founder of trainings in the following years :
- 2001 : „Creative Inner Alchemy Training“ (3 modules);
- 2012 : „Dance Alchemy™ Training“ (3 modules);
- 2014 : „Creative movement & Art Therapy“ (4 modules);
- 2018 : „Inner Dance Alchemy™ Training“ (5 modules).
Creator of the workshops:
- 1996 : ‘Through Movement and Dance to Health’;
- 1998 : ‘Bodyfeeling’;
- 2001 : ‘Creativity & Celebration – Creative Movement & Art Therapy’;
- 2012 : „Dance Alchemy™“;
- 2013 : ‘Passion for Life: Joy-Trust-Love’;
- 2018 : „Inner Dance Alchemy™“;
- 2019 : „Celebrating Yourself“.
Also she is a co-author of:
- 2005 : Educational Training ‘Creative Movement’;
- 2013 : ‘Inner Alchemy of Relationships’.
She leads different trainings, seminars, workshops and individual sessions in Italy, Greece, Turkey, China and Croatia.